in the Eisack valley
Arrival and departure:
Bedrooms are available from 2 pm on the day of arrival. Rooms should be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure. We can arrange to pick you up from Klausen station.!
If you want to bring your four legged friend, please clear it with us first. Pets are permitted with prior agreement.
You have free W-Lan access in Pension Torggler.
We recommend taking out travel insurance to cover any fees that may arise in the event of booking cancellation. You can insure your holiday by visiting this link.
If you are unable to travel due to the pandemic (travel restrictions, infection or quarantine), you can choose to either cancel your booking at no charge or postpone it to a later date.
- All prices shown are per person per day for a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- For stays of less than 3 days, 8,00€ per person and night will be incurred.
- If you require a single room, there is a 10,00 € surcharge per night
- There is a 1,75 Euro tourist tax per person (aged 14 years and over) per day, which is payable on departure
Discounts for children:
- Children under the age of four stay free of charge
- Children aged 5 to 13 will pay € 26,00 – 28,00 for Bed & breakfast and € 32,00- 38,00 for half board
Wednesday is Family day
Families are important to us and we want to spend some time with our own family. That’s why on Wednesdays we only do bed and breakfast. Instead of standing in the kitchen on Wednesday evening, our Chef and family father Hubert spends time with his own family.
alps & vine
KlausenCard, the advantage card for visitors, free of charge from us for you