in the Eisack valley
Arrival and departure:
Bedrooms are available from 2 pm on the day of arrival. Rooms should be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure. We can arrange to pick you up from Klausen station.!
If you want to bring your four legged friend, please clear it with us first. Pets are permitted with prior agreement (surcharge € 7,00 per day, without food).
You have free W-Lan access in Pension Torggler.
We recommend taking out travel insurance to cover any fees that may arise in the event of booking cancellation. You can insure your holiday by visiting this link.
If you are unable to travel due to the pandemic (travel restrictions, infection or quarantine), you can choose to either cancel your booking at no charge or postpone it to a later date.
- All prices are per person/night including half board with a rich breakfast buffet and 3-course evening menu.
- There is a € 1,75 tourist tax per person (aged 14 years and over) per day, which is payable on departure.
- Our guest card worth over € 100 is included in the price.
Discounts for children:
- Children under the age of 3 stay free of charge
- Children aged 4 to 13 will pay € 32,00- 36,00 for half board
Wednesday is Family day
Families are important to us and we want to spend some time with our own family. That’s why on Wednesdays we only do bed and breakfast. Instead of standing in the kitchen on Wednesday evening, our Chef and family father Hubert spends time with his own family.
alps & vine
KlausenCard, the advantage card for visitors, free of charge from us for you